NO DONT MAKE ME GET ATTACHED AND THEN STOP SPEAKING TO ME
In a very non-suicidal way, I am tired of life. I feel like I do good and will continue to do good for people, but it takes a toll on me. And I grow attached to shitty people. People who seem good but Are not good people. If this is how my whole life will be, I don’t care if I live or die. But I refuse to take my own life.
Humanity is hopeless. Society already is terrible, it will only get worse. I don’t want to see it get worse.
In short, I’m not fucking okay. Ever. I’m never happy. Even when I laugh or joke or smile. I’m only “okay” then. But not happy.
keep fuckin walkin you postman piece of shit
Oh hey look, a 12 year-old just grasped the main concepts of The Hunger Games more accurately than most media networks.
[Paradise by Coldplay plays in the background]
Holy shit our lungs are crazy
I just took a deep breath
The Most Beautiful Trees in the World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo by unknown.
- Red maples trees path. Photo by Ildiko Neer.
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo by Brian Young.
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo by Christopher Schoenbohm.
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo by Shoeven.
- California in autumn. Photo by Mizzy Pacheco.
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo by Falke.
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo by Christophe Kiciak.
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo by unknown.